Chief Officer water injection dredger
- Location: United Kingdom
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 015019
The Chief Mate onboard the vessel will be responsible for the dredging process and safety and security onboard, replace the captain when needed.
Chief Offcer will assist the Master in operation of the vessel in addition to the necessary administrative jobs and responsible for safety equipment onboard.
The Chief Officer instruct the deck crew,In addition to managing the deck crew, Chief Mate be good in communicating with the other ships on the project, the customer and the port authorities.
Ofcourse the Chief Officer need to speak and understand english fluent.
What we offer
- Fix Rotation
- Get long term opportunities
- You will earn a competitive salary
- Living in the UK or hold a valid UK worker permit
- Experience in maneuver in fast flowing water
- Dredging experience
- STCW Basic Safety Training
- STCW Designated Security Duties
- STCW Proficiency Survival Crafts & Rescue Boats
- Medical health certificate
- Speaking and writing english fluently