Carousel Operators needed for different offshore vessels – pool vacancy
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 017911
Our clients are granted with different projects in EU, UK and USA. Currently they started to look for qualified Carousel Operators! As the Carousel Operator on board, you will safeguard the execution of the cable laying and you are requested to have a solid knowledge of (not limited to):
- The scope of the Cable Installation Project, specific Cable installation procedures;
- How to operate the equipment as per manufacturers manuals and instructions;
- How to ensure that the equipment achieves its highest level of performance during operations in accordance with the task plans, procedures and applicable requirements;
- How to ensure that the equipment is suitable and appropriate;
- Cable laying vessels;
- Deck operations roles and responsibilities.
RequirementsThe minimum requirements for the Carousel Operator position are listed below:
- 5 modules GWOs courses;
- Valid HUET or BOSIET/FOET with CA-EBS;
- Seafarer medical, OGUK or NOGEPA Offshore medical, Chester steps test (optional);
- Seaman's Book;
- Shoulder measurement test;
- STCW certificates;
- Fluent verbal and written English.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to build up your experience and reputation in the Wind offshore industry;
- A project-based placement.