Business Planning Scheduler (Based in Mexico City)
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Mexico
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010617
iPS Select is looking for the best Business Planning scheduler to work in an international Oil & Gas company, you must have proficiency wih MS Project or other Project Management tools (word, Excel, and Powerpoint) attention to details, and advanced english skills, so if you want to participate in this process just click apply and send your latest CV.
The Business Planning Scheduler will perfomr the following activities:
- Create, monitor, and analyze project schedules in accordance with standard of best project practice
- Track, analyze, and report information appropriately to allow the project teams to manage their projects and evaluate weekly reports
- Ensure accuracy of project schedules
- Co-ordinate project schedules, tasks, meeting updates, and efficient distribution of reports
- Monitor projects’ progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date
- Track baselines, perform what-if analysis, and develop contingency plans
- Perform coordination of cross-functional departments to identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution.
RequirementsIn order to be elegible for this role, you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in chemical, petrochemical, financial or related.
- At least 7 years of experience working in the planning department
- Advanced English Skills