AVN Operator for tunnel construction projects based in Europe
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 010059
iPS Tunnelling division has been operating on the market serving our clients worldwide since the late 1990s. We work with Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) for road, rail and water tunnels. We work with micro-tunnelling (MTBM) and Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) technology. As a result, the projects in our department can vary a lot. Does this ring a bell to you? Then keep reading because you could be the AVN Operator we are looking for!
ResponsibilitiesYou will work on a range of microtunnelling projects for our contractors across Europe. You will have:
- EU nationality or working permit;
- Immediate availability, but if you have a notice period please be precise with it on your application;
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience operating HK AVN ’s from 400-4200 mm;
- Fluency in English is mandatory and if you speak other languages it’s an asset;
- You have a team-spirit and problem-solving mindset;
- You want to travel to different countries;
- Valid safety ticket will be required.
What we offer
- Long term opportunities;
- Full time job, minimum 10 hours per shift;
- Your flights and accommodation are included;
- Your transportation on site is arranged;
- You will earn a competitive salary;
- Before, during and after the project we will support you with any issue.
Apply below and we will match your experience with the jobs that we have at the moment. If a match occurs we will contact you directly.