2nd Officer Dredging
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 015478
As a 2nd Officer your duties are during the watch, responsible for maintaining the navigational and operational processes to ensure the productivity of the vessel, supervised by the Chief officer.
The 2nd Officer supports the Chief Officer with all navigational duties and continuity of the vessel. Together with the Chief Officer you are in charge of all operations on board, during dredging activities and maintenance and you respond alertly in unexpected (emergency) situations. Of course we can’t forget safety!
On a daily basis you will discuss with and advise the Master and Chief Officer about methods to optimize the production process.
You are also involved in training and coaching of 3rd Officers and trainees on board, which means you are able to transfer your knowledge in a motivating manner.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- A good rotation schedule
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience as a 2nd officer on board the hoppers
- Certificate of Compentence Officer Navigational Watch
- Valid STCW certificate
- Seafare Medical certificate
- Fluently English both spoken as written
- Experience as 2nd Officer on board hopper dredgers